CI Australia manage significant property portfolios on behalf of our clients, leading transformational and strategic agendas to assist clients to improve property management, asset utilisation and to enhance service delivery outcomes.
CI clients work with a high-performing team who deliver market leading, specialist,
multi-disciplinary advice on a range of initiatives, including long term portfolio planning, accommodation and workplace strategies, identifying and unlocking latent value opportunities and providing property development management and expertise.
As a multi-disciplined company, CI can provide a diverse range of services, including:
- Provide leadership and management in the execution of strategy, projects and program
- Lead the development of accommodation and workplace strategies, consulting directly with key stakeholders
- Establish and sustain effective working relationships with senior client management
- Participate in the development and implementation of long term CRE planning strategies
- Project manage small, medium to highly complex property development projects
- Create and present visual and verbal presentations and business cases.
CI Australia sees success as being able to deliver strategic policy insight, simplify complex ideas through effective communication and execute high-impact projects.
CI Australia has the necessary critical leadership skills required to create and maintain a culture of accountability and achievement, as well as strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to manage through ambiguity.
Our client objectives must include:
- Seeking to maximise return on investment
- Reduce operating costs
- Improve space utilisation
- Minimise risk and maintain compliance
- Assist in unlocking latent property value